Is your wardrobe full of pieces you no longer use?
Find out how much they are worth and discount them on new purchases!
Insert the discount code in the shopping cart
of Vintage For A Cause.
FIND HERE THE VALUE OF YOUR USED ITEMS.
TRADE THEM FOR CREDIT ON NEW PURCHASES.
It's the time you need to know how much the items you no longer use are worth.
Find out first, decide later!
No need to photograph, negotiate or share identity with potential buyers. And with guaranteed success in the sale!
Our team is available to answer all your questions.
1) Print the free shipping label;
2) Stick it on the outside of the package;
3) Leave your package at a CTT Post Office or Spot.
After your items are verified, the credit becomes automatically available. You can enjoy it full or in part, with no expiration date, on any brand with the SELL 1, BUY 1 program.
The items you send us are then introduced in the second-hand market. That's why we ask that all of them are in their best possible condition. By joining the SELL 1, BUY 1 program you are contributing to the reduction of the natural resources exploitation, the excessive usage of water and the emission of greenhouse gases.
The SELL 1, BUY 1 program is an initiative promoted by White Stamp, in collaboration with several fashion brands, which allows a sustainable and circular consumption. It lets you trade used fashion items, in good condition and with value, by credit to discount on new purchases in the partner brands.
No. The registration is done only once on the SELL 1, BUY 1 program page, in any partner brand. From the moment you are registered, just log in to the brand where you want to use the program.
All items validated by White Stamp will be introduced in the second-hand market. The objective is to maximize the life of these items, avoiding their obsolescence and / or their early disposal.
White Stamp benefits from the circular economy to enhance the consumer's shopping experience, making the resale model convenient and accessible, in the brands of their consumption routine. By promoting the sale of used items at the time of purchase, we are encouraging sustainable and circular consumption, where the focus is the reusage.
By introducing new items in the second-hand market, we are contributing to a decrease in the number of items in our wardrobes, with value and in good condition, increasing their lifetime. Thefore, not only we are capturing value, but we are also contributing to the reduction of the natural resources exploitation, the excessive usage of water and the emission of greenhouse gases.
At the moment, the SELL 1, BUY 1 program is only available in Portugal Continental.
The White Stamp team will be happy to help. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by whatsapp (+351 910 575 623).
The opening hours are from 10:00 to 19:00 from Monday to Friday.
1. Fill in the description fields of the items you want to sell and receive an automatic quote;
2. Pack your items by reusing a box / bag that you have and that you consider suitable for that purpose;
3. Go to a CTT Post Office or Spot;
4. Show the FREE shipping code that appears in the email about the submission of your items.
In order to facilitate the process, all description fields are pre-filled. So, if the characteristics of the items you want to sell are in the description fields, it means they will be accepted.
In not, don't worry. We are constantly adding new brands and categories.
Yes. You can sell as many items as you want. Just follow these steps:
1. Fill in the description of each article. They will be added to the list "MY ITEMS";
2. After each item added, you are presented with the option "ADD MORE";
3. Once you have added all the items you want to sell, just click on "SUBMIT".
No. Currently, the SELL 1, BUY 1 program only allows you to sell women's fashion items.
We refuse articles with one or more of the following situations:
• Odors or sweat marks;
• Missing parts;
• Broken parts;
• Cut labels;
Your items can be categorized as:
• New with tag – Item that has never been used and has the original tags.
• New without tag – Item that has never been used, but does not have the original tags.
• Used once – Second hand item that has been used only lightly and remains practically new (very little or no signs of use).
• Good condition – Second-hand item that has been used and well maintained (slight signs of use - slight marks, light pilling, small pulled threads).
If you item has more than one material, you select the predominant one.
Example: 70% cotton; 30% acrylic – the predominant material is cotton.
The quote attributed to your items is automatically calculated using an algorithm.
Given the number of variables involved in the calculation, we cannot guarantee the same value for the same article at two different points in time.
You have a maximum period of 7 days to send us your items, from the date of submission. At the end of this period, you will need to fill in the description fields of the items you intend to sell in order to obtain a new quote.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that the new quote offered will be the same as the previous one.
Sending your items is simple and FREE!
Just follow the steps below:
1. Drop in your items in a bag/box that you already own;
2. Go to a CTT Post Office or Spot;
3. Show the FREE shipping code that appears in the email about the submission of your items.
Note: If you submitted several items separately and received various emails with different shipping codes, you can combine all the items in one package and show only one of the codes at the Store or Ponto CTT counter.
On average, your items take 2 working days to reach White Stamp. Within 2 working days we will communicate the verification of your order and, on that moment, the credit will become automatically available.
Yes. All items that arrive at White Stamp are verified and authenticated by our team. We follow a strict process to ensure that all articles comply with our rules of authenticity.
There are 3 possible results:
• Approved – when an item complies with the sales conditions and the description submitted;
• Re-evaluated – when an item complies with the sales conditions, but does NOT comply with the description submitted;
• Rejected – when an item DOES NOT meet the sales conditions.
As soon as your items are verified and approved (maximum 2 working days after receiving them) you will receive an email informing that the credit has been added to your SELL 1, BUY 1 account.
From that moment on you will be able to create discount codes for different purchases, in any brand with the SELL 1, BUY 1 program.
NOTE: the credit has no expiration date.
As soon as your items are verified and re-evaluated (maximum 2 working days after receiving them) you will receive an email explaining and showing why they have received a new quote.
At that moment you can either:
a) Accept the new quote – the credit will automatically be added to your SELL 1, BUY 1 account. From that moment on you will be able to create discount codes for different purchases, in any brand with the SELL 1, BUY 1 program.
b) Request the return of your items upon a payment of 10,00€ (shipping costs + logistics). In order to do that you will have to inform us of your decision by contacting us at email@example.com.
If your items are rejected, the reason for the rejection will be justified and confirmed by email.
At that moment, you can choose one of the following situations:
a) Donation – we can donate your items to a partner IPSS or send for recycling (depending on the condition of the items).
b) Return – you can request the return of your items by paying the amount of 10.00€ (shipping costs + logistics).
To use a discount code, simply insert it in the shopping cart of the brand for which the code is valid.
NOTE: no expiration date.
1. Go to "SELL 1, BUY 1 ACCOUNT" and log in;
2. Click "CREATE DISCOUNT";
3. Enter the amount of the purchase you want to make and find out how much of your credit you can spend;
4. Click on "CREATE DISCOUNT CODE".
Yes. Access the SELL 1, BUY 1 page of the partner brand where you want to use your credit and create a personalized discount code.
NOTE: All partner brands display the button "SELL 1 BUY 1" on their main menu.
• Create personalized discount codes, adjusted to the purchase amount you want to make 1 ;
• Use credit for different purchases;
• Use credit in different partner brands;
• Sell first and then decide how and where to spend your credit.
1 - In the event of not using all the available credit, you can spend the rest on future purchases.
Your credit and discount codes do not have an expiration date.
Visit the White Stamp website to find out what brands joined the SELL 1, BUY 1 program.
Note: All partner brands show the “SELL 1, BUY 1” button in the main menu.
No. The use of your credit is dependent on a minimum purchase amount that changes for each partner brand. This information is presented when you get the quote for the item you want to sell.
The conditions for using the credit change according to the partner brand. To learn more just follow the steps below:
1. Go to the SELL 1, BUY 1 program page of the brand where you want to make a purchase;
2. Log in to “ACCOUNT SELL 1, BUY 1”;
3. Click on the “GENERATE DISCOUNT” tab;
4. In the field “Value of your purchase” you will find a note in red with the conditions for using your credit.
Yes. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to "SELL 1, BUY1 ACCOUNT" and log in;
2. Click "MY DISCOUNT CODES";
3. Choose the discount code you want to cancel and click "CANCEL";
4. Select the option "I RETURNED THE ITEMS I PURCHASED USING THE DISCOUNT CODE".
4. Select the option "I DID NOT USE THE DISCOUNT CODE".
Terms & Conditions
About WHITE STAMP
Monday - Friday: 10:00 - 19:00
WhatsApp: (+351) 910 575 623
In partnership with: